No Blog. I'm too bored to be entertaining.
I mean it. There's no blog. Stop reading.
...This isn't one of those occasions where perserverance will pay dividends, you know. You will just use up heartbeats that could be better wasted elsewhere.
(Yes, I am in that sort of mood today.)
End of the blog that wasn't. Now go and fold a beermat into the shape of a stickleback, and send it to Fiji.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Signed, Sealed, and (Hopefully) Delivered
This week my thoughts, many of my conversations, and – most contentiously – my Facebook timeline, have been consumed by the unfold...
-
As I am the only one of my siblings who has (happily) not yet begun breeding, this Christmas the family was scattered around visiting other ...
-
Today was the 1st of March, and the welcome sunshine heralded the forthcoming spring. There was a freshness to the world, promising to breat...
-
Today my head has been full of that Ali G song from a few years ago. Actually, that wasn’t the song: it was just what he was singing at the ...
No comments:
Post a Comment